Monday, October 4, 2010

RULES

Only one day before we leave! So just a heads up as to the Rules of the Blog. To guard privacy please don't use last names; you may only comment if you are a registered follower; and if you comment, it will not be posted until I have had a chance to review it. That's it, easy peazy.

And so I don't forget, thanks to Barbara L. for letting us use Delta Buddy passes to fly! Thanks to Karen S. my cousin, AAA Travel and Travelbound for helping us with hotel rooms, cars to meet us at each town, and Eurail passes.

We're ready for the adventure!!!! and as little sleep as I'm getting these last few days, I don't thinkI'll have trouble sleeping on the flight over. And I will probably crash that first day, hope Barbara doesn't think we'll be doing much, or maybe I underestimate adrenaline!

No comments:

Post a Comment